Doll – How to Dress Like Barbie
The Barbie doll was invented in 1959 by an American businesswoman Ruth Handler (co-founder of toy manufacturer Mattel), whose own daughter was called Barbara. The full name of the first doll was Barbie Millicent Roberts, from Willows, Wisconsin. Barbie’s first job was of teenage fashion model, but later many versions were made connecting to over 125 different careers. She is gorgeous, sweet, smart… everything little girls could possibly want to be. Barbie has worn designer gowns designed by Calvin Klein and Vera Wang. She serves as a kind of “role model” for younger girls.
How to Look Like Barbie
During her 50-plus-year run, Barbie has modeled countless fashions, been everything from Holiday Barbie, to a Racing car driver, with more than 150 careers on her resume– from registered nurse to rock star and has represented over 40 different ethnicities. If you want to look like Barbie, follow the steps mentioned below:
(1) Doing Barbie Make Up: Barbie has pretty flawless skin. Wash your face twice a day and remember to moisturize once in the morning and once at night. Follow proper beauty tips to keep your skin smooth and clean.
(2) Apply foundation: Create a perfect canvas for the rest of your make up.
(3) Contour your nose: This will keep your nose appear small and tiny like Barbie.
(4) Apply eye shadow: Barbie uses light baby blue eye shadow. Apply it all over your eye lids.
(5) Apply eyeliner and false lashes: This will make the whites of your eyes appear larger and wider.
(6) Go blonde: Everyone knows that Barbie has blonde hair. Color it and shape in Barbie style.
How to Dress Like Barbie
(1) Go for pink t-shirts and blouses, because it is Barbie’s favorite color.
(2) Get high waisted acid wash jeans and shorts. This is her classic style.
(3) Look for casual dresses in shades of pink. Because, Barbie is known for her tasteful and feminine appearance
(4) Wear heels, even with casual outfits. This is must for Barbie-like look.
(5) Get a small pink purse or a pink backpack. Barbie is never without her purse, even for casual days out.
(6) Consider a push up bra or a corset. If you are a child or a young person dressing up like Barbie, you can skip this step.