Working out is the new “in thing”. There was a time when working out was all about exercising and staying fit. But who said staying fit couldn’t be fashionable? That is precisely why some of the biggest names in the fashion industry are coming up with exclusive fitness clothing lines. For both men and women, the gym is now a place not just for working out, but a place to flaunt your fashion sense too.
Chic Yet Comfortable: That’s What You Women Should Opt For
If you’re a true fashionista at heart, you wouldn’t want to step out of your house in something that might turn heads for the wrong reason, would you? These are some great ideas for fitness clothes that are sporty, yet trendy –
- Stylish Sport Bras– Sport bras have become the most popular choice amongst women because they’re comfortable, chic and sporty. Enhance your look with a tight ponytail and you’ll be good to go.
- Cute Track Pants or Tights– Team up your tank tops or sport bras with smart tracksuits or tights. While loose clothes are comfortable, they don’t always look good. Fitness clothing brands have their own range of bottoms which are trendy and apt for workouts.
- Chic Tank Tops– If you’re not particularly confortable showing off a bit of skin, go for tank tops. You can get cute tanks in solid colours or even in prints or stripes. Neon is in this season, a neon tank top looks really stylish especially if paired with neutral coloured tracks like grey.
Sporty and Casual: That’s The Way to Go For Men
Who said men don’t care about fashion? They care about how they look too! For men, fitness clothing should be smart, casual and sporty.
- Casual Shorts or Tracksuits – Casual shorts or track pants look really good. They’re handy and won’t get in the way of your workout. Always remember that it is a fashion faux pas if you look like you’re trying too hard.
- Comfortable yet Trendy Sweatshirts– For men, sweatshirts are the best options. They’re comfortable, and you can never go wrong with them. Nothing can beat a well fitting sweatshirt, it is classic and fashionable.
- Sporty T-shirts – You can’t really wear hoodies or sweatshirts in the summer, can you? A smart t-shirt, on the other hand, would be ideal. Sweatproof t-shirts are perfect for working out and you can get it in different colours too. Fitted t-shirts will show off those abs you’re working hard to get and do justice to your toned body.
Everywhere you go, you’re judged on the basis of how you’re dressed. The gym is no exception. Remember, you’re not trying to look good for others, but for yourself; you want to be able to look good and feel good while working out, and that is definitely a part of staying fit. And with numerous options in front of you now, working out has never been more fun and stylish!