For ages, I have watched and admired the way international celebrities and Hollywood divas dress up in the most exquisite dresses and accessories for their gala events or red carpet functions. Their exuberant style and glamorous demiure leaves everyone wanting for more, well, our Bollywood divas are no less in exhibiting the latest trends. A similar dress Gucci dress worn by Victoria Beckham will be seen worn by Kangana Ranaut will look different on both with their own unique style of accessorizing. One thing is clear when two celebrities in two different time zones are seen wearing the same dress makes the latest trend quite evident. When these latest trends are seen by the teen age, college going students in various magazines and fashion online sites, they start their quest of owning something similar.
Obviously everyone can’t own a Valentino gown or a Chanel handbag, but the demand created by the younger generation inspires the manufacturing industries and designers around the globe to come up with similar looking articles at a much cheaper prices.
These cheaper versions or replicas have flooded the mouth-watering online shopping sites and made every design and style accessible to the normal public. I know that what is worn for the first time by a famous woman costs a million dollar bucks, the same dress will cost you a few bucks when bought from a site offering good deals. Anyhow, we have come a long way now as per the fashion and vogue where Online Shopping means a lot to everyone. The same expensive attires found in the closet of international actresses and singers are available on a several shopping sites at much reasonable rates. Whether it is about the fabric or the embroidery, the much similar number now lies in front of my eyes to invest in.
Now there is a big deal to think about!!!
How can I make the same outfit, the same color, the same designing; look totally different on me. This thing was killing me, until I found the optimum deal of accessorizing it in a unique way. Slowly and steadily, I learnt the trick of managing my personality well with nice elements of styling tips and fashion statements. If you are a college going girl or a fashion freak, then buying Versace or Dior clothing statements is not a feasible action so, I have come up with a few styles that can make you look totally gracious in the same number that you liked on a celebrity. Let’s take a look!!
Gone are the days of fashion when Kelly Brooks wore this onion print attire with a lovely smile on her face. But recently Sonam Kapoor stole the abroad style and dressed up in this floral outfit that instantly hugged her figure. She played smart with it by uniting a red handbag and revealing the hanging danglers perfectly. On one hand Kelly kept her hair loose and on the other Sonal made the right decision by coifing them a little upwards her neck for a totally different outlook. This is known as getting inspired with a style statement of her own.
These days all the B-town celebs and Hollywood divas are chasing the vintage fashion trends in a versatile manner to create an altogether unique and different tones in the manner of dressing and styling. Obviously all of the reputed brands like Versace are so extravagantly crafted that none of us can even imagine to buy them for our collection.
Deepika Padukone imitating the style of Julie Marie Berman, at a recent fashion event where she grabbed the maximum compliments shows that every style is unique if accessoried properly. She did complete justice with the red outfit that is in a slim fit shape, but only because of the ravishing hairstyle, she was able to drop a distinct style for all. Soon, the latest dresses shown on the various online portals were full of similar hues and colours for the fashion divas around.
Copying and following the pattern of the enriched designers is not just limited to the elite women, but also it has turned on the college going girls who have always waited to wear iconic dresses of their favourite celebs, but simply can’t afford them because of their exuberant costing. The Indian fashion makers have helped the new genre by introducing fashionable accessories which go really well with the same dresses worn before yet, they change the entire outlook of a woman.
Such a theme has now become so common because online shopping for girls’ websites have launched every single piece of an exotic beauty in affordable fabrics and different sizes. One cannot differentiate between “Armani, Dolce and Gabbana, Chanel” and normal brands as they have been copied perfectly with excellent tailoring and styling.
From latest dresses to leather bags and belongings, everything has emerged into its duplicate copies which has actually made many women smile all over the world. The infamous fashion houses like Gucci and Hermes paved an unintentional way for the customised styles which are quite appreciable and even loved by the common people.
I have still not forgotten the glimpse of Priyanka Chopra when she wore a marvellous black outfit at Filmfare 2013; an off shoulder outfit drew everyone’s attention towards her. While, the same number was seen on Naomi Harris, who looked exceptionally beautiful as well. Though there is no comparison in both the celebs in terms of their skin tones and height, yet that original style leaves an everlasting impression on one’s mind and makes the paparazzi around the world go crazy.
It is high time to make an effort to look both stunning and unique. An effortless styling tip is required by one and all to easily match up with the statements drawn by renowned actresses. There are a million occasions to attend when we try to get the best outfit ready from the boutiques by browsing the international fashion houses. Truly, the online shopping for girls has become so powerful and dominant in the market that everyone is looking for an outstanding look in the crowd. This can become quite easy if you know how to style yourself in various ways with the latest outfit that you might have seen someone wearing.
Hold on! Let me just elaborate a few tips for you:
- A distinct hairstyle needs to be followed which will instantly alter the look of your outfit. Though it is not counted as a part of clothing yet its essence is felt by everyone around you. Either go for loose hair or coif them in a stylish way, but you must look above all in the crowd.
- The hottest fashion trends need a mix-and-match look when you have to attend a college fiesta. No wonder how gorgeous you can look, by teaming the same luxurious top (you saw in a magazine) with a slim fit skirt or a pair of pin striped trousers.
- Interesting accessories can do wonders for an outfit. Hairclips, bands, clutches, hats, statement neckpieces, muted belts and sophisticated footwears will all add a refreshing look to your personality.
- Beat your rivals by getting your dress tailored from a professional designer. The cuts, sleeves, necklines and low backs will instantly dismiss the expensive clothing attires, making you reveal a new style statement for the rest.
- Assembling what you loved once takes time, so you must offer some time to your shopping. Get all the things packed at regular intervals for your overall outfit and statement. Stores, malls, shopping complexes, showrooms, boutiques will all assist you in unique ways with their existing accessories or clothing.
- Online shopping for girls is another way out to look stunning at an event for which you are desperately trying to carry the copy of an Italian outfit you saw the last weekend at fashion occasions.
A much lower price of the dress can also set a trend for the rest because true style never dies.
- If you are trying to achieve the exact outlook of a diva, then one thing that needs a change is your footwears. Go for tall heels, cool ballerinas or stilettos to showcase the originality in a better way.
- The hallmark of a fashion conscious woman is that she gets crazy after a particular colour which makes her look much slimmer and hotter. So, if you also pick your personal colour code, then it is definitely going to earn you many compliments. Black, white and red generally play a flirtatious game with others so, add them in your wardrobe for an upcoming event.
- The final move is to be what you are! This is a pure fashion tip that will recreate the latest dresses to be worn at a social gathering. The inner feminine beauty speaks a lot when she has to beat someone’s style so, pull up your socks and get ready to look more impressive by simply following a bunch of fashion tips.
“Fashion is not necessarily about labels. It’s not about brands. It’s about something else that comes from within you.”—Ralph Lauren