The known fact is ethnic wear, in general, imparts a slimmer look to the women. With drape and layer so important to ethnic wear, you can perfectly use a dress to show you beautiful part and cover-up those which are heavy.
Here are the best tips about how to choose and wear ethnic wear to look slimmer:
- It is important that you realize the type of cloth which fits your body in the perfect way.
- If you’re a top-heavy shape, do not wear attires that hug to your top parts.
- Get tries any kind of frill or party wear dress fabric in your lehenga or kameez to look slim.
- When you have a heavy top, avoid adding extras close to the necklines.
- In case you have a heavy bottom, avoid the same close to your hips. In fact, churidar would be the best alternative for you in place of huge Patiala.
- In case you have bulky back, then choose attire which may hide them.
- Your kameez should hide your hips well and make sure that in its place flaring towards the bottom properly, your kameez should provide a narrower appear.
- Monochromatic ethnic wear makes you look less bulky and tall
- Obtain a kameez that is loose on your body.
- Choose a lighter printed design, if you are in like printed ethnic wear.
- In the event that you nurture a magical love band, go for DaIndiaShop.
- Pure silk saree or a crepe makes your look slimmer than a Banarasi silk saree. Carefully embroidered and sequined saree also offer a slim look.
- Fasten your hair in bun highly. Almost any curly or frizzy hairs provide a volume to your bust properly.
- Choose high heels look best with ethnic wear and at the same time, make your look tall and slim.
- Choose long drop earring and sleek long chain with attractive pendant. This can not only emphasize your look but also make you tall and slim.
Apart from these easy don’t and do’s, there are many other things that you should be in mind when you wear ethnic dresses. For example, keep your position right. Stay your stomach in so that it does not bulge out a little bit too much. Wear a designer blouse with right kind of fitting and cuts. You wouldn’t want a mound of flesh to protrude out at your back by wearing backless choli! If you need a particular body part to be camouflaged, never wear glitters and shimmers there. Avoid any sparking beard on that part of your lehenga or kurti. With these simple tips, you can really stand out in the crowd, slim and tall, beautifully and gorgeous traditional.